NDIS Worker Screening Database
The NDIS Worker Screening Database allows unregistered NDIS providers and self-managed participants to verify and check the NDIS Worker Screening clearance status of workers engaged to provide NDIS supports and services.
Unregistered NDIS providers and self-managed participants use the NDIS Worker Screening Database to:
- verify that a worker is or will be engaged by them to provide NDIS supports and services
- check the clearance status of a worker
- monitor the clearance status of workers and when a clearance is about to expire
The NDIS Worker Screening Database is only available to unregistered providers and self-managed participants that have been approved to access it by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. If you have not been granted access you can request access. For assistance with the NDIS Worker Screening Database or to apply for access please refer to the Quick Reference Guides.
For assistance with PRODA, please contact the PRODA helpline on 1800 700 199.
Should you need additional technical support, please email email@example.com
Notification of changes
Unregistered NDIS providers now receive information about NDIS Worker Screening in the NDIS Commission Portal ‘Inbox’. To access the ‘Inbox’, log into the NDIS Worker Screening Database and navigate to the ‘Inbox’ tab.
Use the ‘Email preferences’ tab to nominate people in your organisation, to receive a notification that there is a new message in the ‘Inbox’.
The types of information you will now receive in the ‘Inbox’ are listed below. You will still receive communication that it is not listed below directly via email.
- Notification that a worker’s NDIS Worker Screening Check status has changed e.g. from Clearance to Suspension or Exclusion
- Worker verification requests and reminders
- Notification that a worker’s NDIS Worker Screening Check application is cancelled or withdrawn
- Notification that a worker’s NDIS Worker Screening Check is about to expire