Complaints about the NDIS Commission
We welcome all feedback, including complaints, compliments and suggestions. We are committed to providing high standards of service and listening to those who interact with us.
Our Complaints and Feedback policy explains how we manage complaints about the NDIS Commission. Complaints or feedback may relate to any area or function of our work or performance of our staff.
If you would like to provide feedback or make a complaint about us:
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call us on 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
If we can’t help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can.
What happens when you make a complaint about us?
We will do our best to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We aim to:
- acknowledge your complaint within the next business day from receipt
- contact you within two business days of acknowledgement
- resolve your complaint within 21 business days of receiving it.
When we contact you to talk about your complaint, we may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the nature of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can ask for a review of your complaint and how it was handled. After this, if you are still not satisfied, you may seek assistance from the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
The Commonwealth Ombudsman can consider complaints about the administrative actions and decisions we take.
If you would like to contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman:
- Phone: 1300 362 072
- Web: Commonwealth Ombudsman: Making a complaint