Complaints you can make to the NDIS Commission
You can talk to us or your provider when something goes wrong with your supports or services.
We take complaints about whether an NDIS funded service has been provided in a safe way and to an appropriate standard.
Our complaint service is free and we handle complaints about NDIS services nationally
Complaints help us all learn how to:
- make NDIS supports and services better
- make sure NDIS providers keep NDIS participants safe.
You can complain about your services and supports when:
- something has gone wrong
- something is not working well
- something has not been done the right way
- something makes you unhappy
- you have been treated badly.
You can also complain about how an NDIS provider has dealt with your complaint.
If you are worried about your provider or other people knowing you talked to us, you can complain without giving your personal details, including your name. Or you can ask us to not share your personal details with others.
Our complaints management and resolution guide has more information about:
- Who the NDIS Commission is and what we do,
- How to make a complaint to the NDIS Commission,
- How we manage complaints we receive and
- What you can expect from the NDIS Commission after making a complaint.