From 1 July 2019, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission started managing quality and safeguards in the Northern Territory.
Our office is located at:
Level 3, Jacana House
39-41 Woods Street
Darwin NT 0800
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have issued a number of alerts to registered NDIS providers across Australia.
We have also issued the following alerts only to providers in the Northern Territory:
- New requirements relating to vaccination of disability workers in the Northern Territory (15 October 2021)
- Three-day lockdown in the Greater Darwin and Katherine regions (17 August 2021)
- Northern Territory lockdown
Past provider information sessions
In March, April, and June 2019, the NDIS Commission held introductory provider information sessions in the Northern Territory.
- NDIS Commission Information Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Information Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019