From 1 July 2019, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission started managing quality and safeguards in Tasmania.
Our office is located at:
Level 2, 99 Bathurst Street
Hobart TAS 7000
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have issued a number of alerts to registered NDIS providers across Australia.
We have also issued the following alerts only to providers in Tasmania:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccines: New requirements relating to vaccination of some disability workers in Tasmania (08 November 2021)
- Preparedness and response plan for Tasmanian providers
Past provider information sessions
In April and June 2019, the NDIS Commission held introductory information sessions in Tasmania.
- NDIS Commission Information Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Information Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
Links for Tasmania
Telephone: 1800 001 170