eLearning Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions and common troubleshooting steps are listed below. If you have an issue that cannot be addressed with the information on this page, please contact us via the online help query form below.
Haven’t received your confirmation email?
- Please check your spam folder.
- Please wait 24 hours and check again.
- If you are using an organisational email, please check with your organisation’s in-house IT support.
Having problems completing the modules (freezing, loss of progress)?
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection and reattempt the module. There is a bookmark function built into the modules, so on re-starting a module a pop-up will give you option to start where you left off or recommence from the beginning.
- If you click “No” to “Would you like to resume where you left off” the system permanently deletes your progress and it cannot be recovered.
- Please check which version of internet browser you are using. Ideal browser versions include:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome version 77.0.3865.120
- Windows 10 Edge
- For some of our courses, some devices are unsupported such as tablets and mobile phones. If you’re having trouble on one of these devices please try to resume the course on a computer or laptop with a stable internet connection.
Common certificate questions
- Ensure that you have completed the course. A certificate is issued once the system registers you have completed all topics within the course.
- To find and download your certificate, when you are logged into the training portal, go to ‘Dashboard’. To find the Dashboard, click on your name, or access it via the navigation menu on the left. Click on ‘My Certificates’ for a list of your certificates.
- Each course certificate issued to you within our e-learning system will display in your Dashboard, if you have used the same email and password to register for each course.
- If you have received your certificate, but the module says your completion is ‘0%’, there is no need to worry – if you’ve received a certificate then you will have been recorded in the system as completing the module.
- You are welcome to complete the module as many times as you would like. However, the completion date on your certificate will remain the same as the original date of completion.
- Certificates are valid indefinitely.
If these steps have not resolved your issue, please contact our support staff using the online help query form below