Continuous improvement of the NDIS relies on regular consultation with participants, families, carers, providers and workers.
557 people participated in consultation from July to October 2023. The process revealed that delivering quality support is complex and influenced by a number of related factors. These are:
- individual participant experience
- definition of quality
- exercising choice and control, and
- the right to dignity of risk.
Feedback from consultation is published in Quality and Consumer Information - Insights Reports, which cover:
- what participants consider a quality service
- what workers should and should not do
- what makes participants feel safe, and
- how participants choose workers or providers.
Where there are overlapping themes, insights are included in the most relevant section to avoid duplication.